Pages



5/11/14

Beach Bums & selfies

Saturday we were supposed to stay another day in Austin to float the river. Well, Ryan doesn't like the river & he knew if he offered me a trip to the beach I would say yes. I know his tricks. 
Galveston was just a little over two hours from Austin. We got a ocean view room at the Hilton. We had to pay an arm & and a leg for one night but it was so worth it. It was very relaxing, and my husband needed to relax. He works his butt off for us! 
Again, no kids=lots of selfies. Headed to beach!
Ryan read hot rod magazines, I people watched, and you guessed it, took selfies! :) 
I promise I'm not naked. I'm a bandeau type of swim suit girl! The weather was so nice. The water was cold, and there was a lot of seaweed. 
We went back upstairs to get ready for dinner. I looked up some places to eat online before we left. 
We ended up at Fish Tales across the street from pleasure pier. I guess I accidentally deleted my food pic. I got the stuffed shrimp. It was good but nothing to rave about. I hate when we spend money on over priced food! 
#elevatorselfie 
The rest of the evening we spent watching prison shows & forensic files. #bestsaturdaynightever

No comments :

Post a Comment