Pages



4/12/09

Easter

We celebrated Easter on Saturday at my moms house I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would but that's ohk. Carson had a good day I set his Pack n Play outside on the porch with his toys so he could hang out outside & not be getting into EVERYTHING that is what he is best at. We had a TON of food I felt like I was going to pop, Carson enjoyed it too. The Easter bunny came a little early this year for him, my mom couldn't wait to give him the gift she got him the other day. It's really for a two year old but since Carson is pulling up on everything he can grip we thought a little sit n walk type toy would be good for him, before I know he's going to be walking soon. He did really well with his new firetruck, he can't quite reach the ground when he sits on it though.

No comments :

Post a Comment