Pages



4/8/09

Morning Dress Up

This morning I must admit I was not ready to wake up. Carson has not been sleeping through the night for the last month & I am so not used to it, so this morning when he woke up after Ryan left for work I brought him into my room to lay with me of course he can't sit still since he started crawling so I put him on the floor to play while I just laid there for a minute, stretched, & got ready to get up. I had left out one of my containers that I keep under the bed that have winter stuff like scarves & all that fun stuff well he got into it which is fine & the smart kid that he is he figured out how to wrap the scarf around his neck, I thought it was cute even though he was dressing himself up like a girl so I added the hat take a look...

No comments :

Post a Comment