Pages



3/17/10

This is Carson the day he was born. A healthy 8 lbs. 14 oz.
This is Carson today. 28 pounds. He is exactly 20 months old. I just can't believe how fast time goes by. In just 4 months I will be a mom of a 2 year old!!! WOW! I can't say I feel old, because I am only 22. I am just amazed at how much Carson has grown and accomplished in such a short amount of time. I am so proud of him!
Now, for all of the people constantly asking me when I am having another one. It will be awhile. I want to enjoy having just one child as long as I can. Don't get me wrong I get baby fever often, but then I think about carrying bottles, taking the infant carrier out of the car, I would need a double stroller, it's hard to find people who would want to watch two kids instead of just one. So many things would change. I like bonding and spoiling my very busy little man!

No comments :

Post a Comment