Pages



8/25/10

Oh! How how time flies!

I was looking through pictures today and found some of Carson from just 6 months ago and I was thinking how much he has changed. He doesn't even look the same to me anymore. He is just growing up too quick. I always hated hearing my mom say, "it seems like just yesterday you were born." It's so true. You don't realize it until you have your own children. The year he was born seemed long, but once he turned one he was already turning two. I can't get over it. I love watching Carson grow and learn. I know every mom says how smart their children are, but he really is smart. He loves taking things apart and putting them back together. He doesn't stop until he has figured it out. He is so much like Ryan it's crazy. I will stop bragging about my child now and share some of the pictures I was looking at...
Carson's 2 yr old picture

Carson and pops late May early June

Carson Family pictures in May

Carson in February

No comments :

Post a Comment