Pages



6/28/13

Hfalls with meme

Wednesday we met my mom, brother, uncle, and cousin at Hawaiian falls. We have season passes so we go about 2-3 times a week. 

The older I get the more chicken I become of riding rides. My brother talked me into riding two "scary" rides. 
This one is the torpedo. You get in a capsule, then the floor drops out, and you fall to the bottom. It really wasn't all that scary, but gives you a major wedgie. 
I also rode this one, I can't remember what they call it. The picture doesn't do it justice of how scary it looks. It's really high and drops straight to the bottom. It wasn't all that scary, but I probably won't ride it again. 
I usually pack us lunch to take but with our passes you get pretty good coupons.  Today I was lazy and decided to just eat there. I thought this picture of Olivia was funny. She just likes eating the toppings off the pizza. 
I think she really enjoyed it. Ha!! 
We had a great time. We can't wait to go again!


No comments :

Post a Comment