Pages



10/26/13

Pumpkins, & duck dynasty

 Last Wednesday my sister, and I headed out to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch. It's my favorite one around that's cheap. You just pay $5 to park, you can bring your own food for a picnic, they have bounce houses, hayrides, tractors, and wooden cut outs of Disney characters you can take your picture with. On weekends they have food stands, but I don't suggest going on a weekend, it's pretty cray.
 Olivia just doesn't know what to do with a live baby doll. She loves her cousin, Cam. I told my sister I was going to frame this picture. She was excited she's making my photo wall in the house.

I looooooooove this picture of Olivia.

Autumn & Cam
Olivia with Snow White.
 
 This is a little orange house with pumpkins all around it. We always get our picture taken in front of it.
On a hay ride
I'm so glad my sister was able to extend her maternity leave. It was fun getting to go with her and Cam.
 
 
We missed not having Carson with us this year. Usually we stay all day, because he likes to do all the activities. It took about an hour with just the small kids. Olivia could care less about the bounce houses, and is too small for the hay maze.
Olivia in the jail house.
Every year I take the kids pictures with the ruler. It's fun to see how much they've grown in a year.
Picking out pumpkins.
And this year they added Duck Dynasty.
 
Thanks for going with us Autumn. We had fun with you & Cam.

No comments :

Post a Comment