Pages



12/28/13

Christmas Day

I love seeing their first reactions of what Santa brought.
 
He was excited to sit on his bike.
Trying out his gear.
Olivia immediately started having a tea party at her new table.
Unwrapping her Barbie big wheel.
Suited up in his new gear.
After we did our gifts my mom, sister, and brother came over for brunch. My mom makes the best pancakes. The kids enjoyed theirs at their new table. I'm so happy they will no longer be making messes on my newly refurbished kitchen table. 
After we had brunch we opened more gifts. Carson got the movie Croods, and an iTunes gift card from my sister, and Andy.
My sister made my mom this cute mouse pad from Shutterfly.
Mom loving on her son in law. 
My mom finally bought c a  new pair of cowboy boots. He looks so handsome in them.
Olivia got herself a new Barbie VW.
She was outside taking her baby doll for a little ride.
Who needs their hands to drive?
Ryan trying to show Carson how to ride his dirt bike.
After my mom and sister left we put the kids down for a nap, and picked up the house. We had such a relaxing Christmas Day. My MIL and FIL came over for dinner. We had Caesar salad, stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and sister Schubert rolls. It was so good! After dinner we watched Despicable Me 2. Those minions are the funniest characters.
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
 



 



No comments :

Post a Comment