Pages



5/11/14

ATX

Friday Ryan & I packed up the car & headed South.  My sister from another mister was graduating from Texas State, so we went to celebrate. 
Here she is walking the stage. We didn't quite make it to the ceremony. I couldn't miss my bfast with C at his school. 
Here's Ashland with my mom. We are so proud of her!!! She graduated at the top of her class, with full honors. A GPA of 3.9. Go Ash! 
After graduation we met for lunch @ pappasitos. 
Since we didn't have our kids it was a weekend full of selfies. After lunch we watched a movie, then met the rest of our crew to watch the bats fly from under the congress street bridge. 
We saw no bats. My sisters are better than yours! 
After not seeing any bats we went to eat a slice of pizza somewhere on 6th street. This is my sister, & I after we made the news! They were filming a segment in downtown about parking restrictions, & they caught us walking. #celebrities 
We had a fun night hanging out in ATX! Thanks for inviting us, Ash-ee. (That's what liv calls Ashland)

No comments :

Post a Comment