Pages



6/9/14

St. John summer 2k14

If you follow me on Instagram you've probably noticed my StJohnsummer2k14 hashtag. I'm using it to document all of our fun summer activities. 
So far we have a lot going on!
We started off our first day of summer with this yummy breakfast. Cinnamon rolls+waffle iron= yummy cinnamon roll waffles. These were to die. 
Afterwards we headed to the monthly Home Depot work shop. Carson's friend,Tyler, met us up there. Today's craft was riding lawn mowers. I love these free work shops makes for a fun, free, summer activity. 
After the work shop we went to the pool where I didn't take a single pic, then I surprised C by taking him to get a sno cone.
After naps we went to my moms for dinner and some more swimming. 
Cam sandwich.
Thanks for dinner mom. It was yummy!

No comments :

Post a Comment