Pages



9/24/09

Out of order

I no longer have a working home telephone. Carson thought it would be fun to run it under the water in the bath tub. If you know Carson very well, you know he loves telephones. When he gets a hold of the home phone we normally just unplug it from the line so he doesn't call random people like he does on our cell phones. He knows how to unlock our cell phones somehow so that's not an option, and we don't take out the battery from the phone because then it won't light up and he loses interest. He's a very smart little boy. Our answering machine still works so I can still get messages which is good, I just don't know who is calling until they leave a message. I guess it's a good excuse to get a new phone. I'm glad it was our home phone and not my cell phone that is for sure!!

No comments :

Post a Comment