Pages



10/19/09

15 Months

Carson had his 15 month check up today. I can't believe how fast time goes, I still remember the day I brought him home. (I know it was only a year ago but still) I was so used to having people in and out of my hospital room, nurses taking my vitals etc.. once we got home it was just kind of boring, and I asked Ryan, "What do we do now?" We decided to sleep. From that moment on it wasn't just us two anymore. Back to his check up. He weighs 24 pounds and 6 ounces (50-75th percentile), 32 1/2 inches long (75-90 percentile), and his head is 48 (75th percentile). Carson is completely normal and on track. I am so blessed to have a healthy baby, when I was pregnant I would have dreams that he would come out funky, I even had a dream he came out black and we had a name for him, Willis. I think most moms to be have these crazy dreams, I am so glad he was perfect and adorable. He is so fun to be around, such a boy, and just loves life! I love listening to his jibber jabber all day, I wish I knew what he was saying when it does start making sense I know I am going to be thinking, okay enough now please!

No comments :

Post a Comment