Pages



10/26/09

BBQ chip chicken nuggets

I don't have a picture of this recipe, because I made it a few weeks ago and never blogged about it. It sounds kind of weird but really yummy. Ryan is NOT a chicken eater and this is one of his favorite chicken dishes. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 4 eggs salt and pepper (to taste) garlic and onion powder (to taste) BBQ chips (I very rarely measure when I cook unless i'm following someone else's recipe) Cut the chicken breasts up into nugget size pieces, mix the eggs, salt & pepper, onion & garlic powder. Crunch the BBQ chips on a plate into little pieces. Dip the chicken nuggets into the mixture then roll in the chips. I like to make sure there are alot of chips on the nuggets. Put on a pan and bake at 350. They only take about 10 minutes to cook in the oven. I cook them on a pan that has holes in so I don't have to flip them, if you don't have a pan like that cook them for 5 minutes on one side then flip. They should turn out so tender. I eat them with either mashed potatoes, green beans, or Ryan like Au Gratin cheesy potatoes with it. Enjoy...

No comments :

Post a Comment