Pages



10/6/09

Spic and Span

I can not stand having dirty baby gear. Last night I got into a mode where I decided to clean the car seat which badly needed it. Carson went to a car show with Ryan on Saturday and Ryan does not know how to keep a baby clean or his items to say the least. As I was doing the car seat I thought I should go ahead and take the stroller apart as well. I know it looked kind of tricky but I didn't think it would be too difficult. I couldn't be more wrong, it took me a little over an hour to put it back together. In the end it was all worth it. I don't want to have to do it again until I am ready to use it for my next child. Carson will no longer be allowed to eat in it! It was so nice using a clean stroller today, I wish I would have done it sooner.

No comments :

Post a Comment