Pages



2/3/10

Yesterday marked our 2 year wedding anniversary. I was very excited! I know it doesn't seem like much, but 2 years is a big accomplishment. I can't wait until I can say i've been married for 10 or 20 years that will be here before I know it. Two years sure has gone by quick!! It has been a fun two years together that's for sure. I have to say right now marriage is still pretty easy, there's hard times, but spending everyday with my best friend is just the best thing ever!!!! We celebrated by going to dinner at Kobe Steaks in Addison. It was very yummy. It's a real treat to go there for me. It doesn't happen very often. Ryan also took the day off of work, we had donuts for breakfast and just hung out on the couch until it was time to pick Carson up from Mothers Day Out. Very relaxing!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment