Pages



6/25/13

Night of arrival

The boys were just so sweet when they first walked in. "They both said, this.is.awesome!!!" They were so excited. After checking everything out they played some cars and dirt bikes.
These two are so much alike. I hope they can grow up to be best cousin/friends like their daddy's are. Once Lauren and I got everything unpacked and put up we made the kids dinner.
They had fish sticks, Mac n cheese, and fruit. Olivia was being stubborn and didn't want to take a picture. My little drama queen. After dinner we got the kids in their pjs and let them watch some Disney jr. as they winded down.
Once they were in bed we cooked our meal and waited around until the rest of our group showed up. 
 This was the best picture I got of Ryan and Charlie. They never act serious.
We made hot n spicy brats, hot links, potato salad, chips. I had never had the hot n spicy brats before. They were ahhhhmazing!!! 
My mouth is watering posting these pictures! After we ate Lauren and I sat in the hot tub for awhile. I didn't take any pics I didn't want to chance my camera getting ruined.


No comments :

Post a Comment