Pages



6/25/13

Saturday day 3

Saturday morning I got up and made sausage balls, and pigs in a blanket for breakfast. I did a horrible job at taking pictures of all our food. We ate good for every meal. After breakfast we went out for some more swimming.
Carson said he was doing canyon balls. I love the things he comes up with.
I think he's the best looking boat captain.
Miss priss. She wasn't much of a swimmer. She rather be playing in the boat or splashing on the swim deck. She liked pouring her water can on my legs while I tried to get some sun. I didn't mind. 
       Both kids fell asleep on the boat. 
Before we went in for lunch Ryan's friends unhooked flem from the boats while he was sleeping. It took him a bit to figure it out. Don't worry, we didn't leave him. For lunch this day I made pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, and chips for lunch. 


No comments :

Post a Comment