Pages



7/10/13

Happy hump day

Today at lunch Ryan called me and told me he had one truss to deliver, and asked if we wanted to go and have dinner on the way home. It's so silly but I get excited when he asks. It reminds me of our dating days when he would let me tag along. Now that we have Carson he always takes him.
Here's the one truss. Ha! I hate riding in big ugly. It's so bumpy!! His last truck rode so smooth.
We had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. They had us wear these cute little bibs. 
Love this guy so much!
Our dinner was delicious. We split this crab, shrimp, and sausage feast. The kids had popcorn shrimp. Yum!
I ate every bit of my portion. It was too good to worry about the calories!
And, how cute is this??? Love my sweet offspring. 

And totally unrelated....
This shirt came in the mail today. I love it. Go follow Monica on Instagram @closetessentials she has the cutest boutique.

No comments :

Post a Comment