Pages



7/13/13

At last

Ryan is so opposed to buying furniture. I hate spending the money, but sometimes you just have to splurge. I finally got him to agree on buying a new couch. I didn't just want to go buy it though I wanted to make sure I got a deal. Over July 4th weekend they were offering 50% off list price. I was able to get the sectional plus ottoman for $200 more than list price. That included tax and delivery. I felt that was the best I was going to get. So, at last...
... I got a new sectional and ottoman. The brown is a little off from my rug but it will do for now. It's so comfy. I can't wait to lounge around and watch the shows on my DVR! 
The before and after. So much better. Now I just need to find a new kitchen table. I have my eye on one I found on Craigslist. I also want to get some curtain panels to hang over the back doors. I'm a slow decorator. I can never make up my mind, so I just wait until I know exactly what I want. We're getting there!

No comments :

Post a Comment