Pages



1/1/14

Family pictures

The beginning of November we had some family pictures taken. 
I had been waiting to post them because I used them on our Christmas cards, and gave some to family as gifts.
I also don't have all the pictures I ordered from the photographer. I'm still waiting on one of Ryan and the kids, and one more of just Ryan, and I. I hope to be getting them soon. Like really soon. 
I'm so happy to be their momma. Parenthood can be trying at times, but it's also very rewarding. Love these two so very much!
The kids only cooperated for a good ten minutes, so I took the opportunity to get a few photos of me, and the bearded husband.
When we got married we didn't have engagements, we didn't do family maternity pics, so we really needed some good ones of us. I plan on redoing our room soon and I want to put these on canvases over our dresser. I hope y'all enjoy our pics as much as I do.

No comments :

Post a Comment