Pages



5/11/14

Mother's Day 2k14

We got a late check out at our hotel so we headed back down to the beach for some more people watching. 
I love this hairy, bearded, man! 
He's not a beach kind of guy but brought me anyway and made the best of his time. 
I got caught up on some celebrity gossip. Honestly I bought this magazine because Jase Robertson was on the cover. The story about their daughter and their marriage is so sweet. 
We said goodbye to the beach and headed home. I was ready to see my offspring. 
Something I love about road trips with my hubby is our jam sessions. He sang Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears (from her first album), Justin Timberlake songs to Marky Mark & the funky bunch songs with me. 
We stopped for lunch at Spring Creek BBQ. I ordered way too much food. Ryan always gets mad at me when I do this. I never can eat it all. Side note: a girl was giving out roses to all the moms as they left. I didn't get one I guess because I don't look like a mom without my kids attached to my hip. 
We finally made it home to our sweet babies. We went and had campisis with lolly & pops for dinner. C left my phone in the car so I didn't get any pictures. It was kind of nice not taking it in. I should do it more often. 
Carson made this for me at school. I'm the best mom because I take him for cookies n cream shakes at braums. It really is the little things that matter. I love my kids more than anything! I'm so glad I get to be their momma. 

Happy Mother's Day to my momma. Thank you for everything you do! Even though Olivia always says I'm the best, I think you're the best! 


Also happy Mother's Day to my mil. 
Without you I don't know what we would do. You are the best Mom, Lolly, and Mother in law we could ask for. Thanks for keeping our kids so we could enjoy a weekend away. We love you!!! 

For all of you other moms, moms to be, fur baby moms, etc... Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

No comments :

Post a Comment