Pages



5/16/14

Riding in style

Last fall GM had contacted my sil about driving one of their products for a week. They had asked her if there was anyone she knew that might be interested in it. She chose me, so I got to benefit from it as well. Thanks Katy!! I called and they told me what they had available and I though the Enclave would best fit our family. It was a 2014 model completely loaded. We chose to take it on our trip last weekend to keep the miles off of our cars.
One of my most favorite things about this car is it was such a smooth ride. I don't usually fall asleep riding in the car, but in this one I could have. Another thing was the Bluetooth. I don't know how I go through life not having a car with Bluetooth. It is so nice being hands free.
XM radio 'nuff said!
My kids definitely enjoyed having the DVD player. This isn't a must have in a car for me, I don't find it necessary for kids to need to watch T.V. in the car. However, on long road trips it's a nice feature. It was especially nice during carpool line at school. Olivia usually fusses the whole time we have to wait in line.
My husband isn't a big fan of captain chairs since it technically takes away a seat. I happen to love captain chairs especially with kids. I feel like they don't bother each other as much, and it's more convenient for them getting to the very back.
My son is on the tall side so the adjustable back seats are awesome. I scooted his chair back to give him more space. Also keeps his feet from resting on the back of the chair.
The overall look of the car is not my favorite, but the interior was very, very nice. This car was great for traveling. Some things I didn't like were,
-It didn't pick and go like I am used to
-There's not a whole lot of storage
-When my kids needed me to hand them something I wasn't able to reach them as easily.
-It also didn't have a large gas tank. I felt like I filled it up just as much as my suburban.
Other than that we enjoyed cruising around town in our Buick Enclave. It was so fun to try out something new. Now my kids refer to my suburban as the "boring car" Ha!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment