Pages



5/16/14

Texas Rangers & teacher appreciation

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week for Carson's school. Every class was decorating their teacher's door for the week. Our class decided to do it a little differently. Instead of doing her door that would eventually get torn down, we thought a wreath was a better idea.
Mrs. S is a huge rangers fan so I thought it was only fitting to make her a rangers themed wreath. I think it also looks good with the blue door frame. It was meant to be. She absolutely loved it! Thanks to everyone who pitched in to make this happen.
To go along with her new TX Rangers wreath I made her this cute little sign to hang outside her room. When they leave or get back to their class she can easily move the baseball magnet to another spot. I saw this on Etsy, and tweeked it a bit. I am happy with the way it came out. I was sick last week so I forgot to take pictures of her other gifts, but we got her a Taco Delite gift card, and a Nothing Bundt Cake. I also made a glazed Honey ham and took it up to the school for their luncheon. We have been so blessed with an amazing Kindergarten teacher for Carson, and an awesome elementary school. I'm going to be sad when he moves to first grade, but I know he will have an equally great teacher. Their staff is so amazing. Thank you so much Mrs. S. for everything you do!

No comments :

Post a Comment