Pages



3/19/15

Throwback Thursday dating edition

Since today is Thursday I thought it would be fun to do a throwback post. I'm throwing it way back to when I started dating my hubby. 
This was almost TEN years sgo. I can't believe how fast time goes by.
When we first met he was working on his '68 in a wife beater tshirt, dirty jeans, and van tennis shoes. He seemed totally uninterested in me, but after me being persistent he finally took me out. To this day, I don't think he regrets it! 
 I still remember my parents asking me how old he was after they met him. I genuinely didn't know. We met through mutual friends so I assumed he was 20 or 21. Well he was 23, almost 24. I was just going into my SR year of HS. Ha! At that time I didn't care I already knew he was my forever. 
At first my mom would try to set ridiculous rules for me thinking he would break up with me. I never followed them, and we laugh about it now. It took my mom a little longer to realize he was awesome. 
I still can see him driving down my street in his huge lifted ford with his loud music blaring coming to pick me up.

 10 years (in June) later were still happy and I still force him to take pictures with me. And he still drives a Ford with loud blaring music. :) Some things never change. 


No comments :

Post a Comment