Pages



4/16/15

Life lately

I'm Here's what we've been up to lately in pictures. 

Carson had a check up at the dentist. Everything's looking great. He just needs to work on brushing his back teeth better. 
I've been covered in poison ivy. I got a shot to help with the swelling. Thankfully it's getting better. 
I'm working on redecorating my house. I painted these letters. I hung them up on resisting holes to get an idea of how it will look. I just need my FIL to come hang them straight for me. 
We took bluebonnet pictures. This is my newest favorite picture ever! 
This girl. 
My husband was M.I.A Wednesday- Sunday working, so my sister and sweet nephew came to visit. I love this boy he finally gave me the time of day. Since he was born I was pretty sure he hated me. 
Carson was awarded the principals award at school. We were so excited for him. He also got a math award which is HUGE. It has not been easy for him to catch on to math, but with lots of hard work, extra practice, and a tutor he has improved so much. We are so proud of him. He also got a reading, and writing award. It was a big day for him. 
Carson had a project due this week. He is selling Lego crayons. 
This was a little more work than I thought it would be. I love how they turned out though. 
We got fabric for Carson's room. I'm so excited to see how it will look. 
We took more bluebonnet pics. 

No comments :

Post a Comment