Pages



4/27/15

Weekend recap

Another weekend has come and gone. I wish the week would go as fast as the weekend does. Friday night was stormy. Ryan wanted to go eat, so we braved the down pour. Good thing he was driving I couldn't see anything. After we left the restaurant I realized I forgot my phone on the table. I was freaking out that someone probably stole it. Luckily it was under napkins, and was still there. After my almost heart attack, and dinner I watched the Bruce Jenner interview. 
I've always liked him. He seemed the most normal out of all the Kardashians. This whole transgender thing though is kind of mind blowing. The beginning of the interview was kind of strange he was talking in a more feminine manor, then back to Bruce. I prefer him as Bruce, but oh well. Good luck to him, or her. 
Friday nights are sleep over nights in our room. The kids wanted to sleepin Carson's tent. I told them they would be squished, but they didn't care.
They wait all week for Friday night sleepovers. 
Saturday Ryan said he was going to check the mail at the office. I told him I wanted to go and him drive me by the lake. He wasn't too excited about it, but this momma always gets her way! 
The lake was so busy, and the kids really wanted to get out and play. 
We've been experimenting what life would be with three kids. Haha. Not really I just love bringing my neighbor places because she's so sweet with the kids. It's kind of funny to me she will come ring my door bell and ask Olivia to play. 
That night we headed out to Texas Motor Speedway to watch the Torc Series races. 
The last time we went Carson was only 10 months old. It doesn't come every year. These trucks are fun to watch. 
This truck had his whole hood hanging by a thread during the race. He didn't let it stop him. 
Sunday I cleaned house while the kids played outside then my sister and nephew came out so I could get their pictures in the Bluebonnets. 
The bluebonnets aren't as pretty as they were, but that's what she gets for waiting so long. 😜
Olivia was all over baby Cam he was not having it. 
Last time we took pics I didn't think about putting her in her cowboy boots until we got home. White dress, pig tails, cowboy boots, bluebonnets just scream Texas! 
It is a little difficult to get three kids to all look at the camera. I'm pretty sure Cam was scared of me during this pic sesh. I was making all kinds of silly faces, loud weird noises, whatever I could to make them look or smile. Sometimes you just gotta be crazy. 
And we ended our weekend with some yummy banana cream cheesecake pie the hubs requested. Hope y'all had a great weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment