Pages



4/23/15

Life lately!

Our week started off with morning kickboxing, then some shopping at ikea. 
I'm redecorating Carson's room right now, so we went out to ikea for a couple things. While we were out there we also checked out Nebraska Furniture Mart. That place is gigantic, even gigantic might be an understatement. I was searching for a bed for Carson while looking it dawned on me we have a really night wrought iron bed in our attic. The bed search was over and it was on to mattress shopping. I got lucky, and my sisters mil has a nice one in the size I need she was willing to sell me! Score. 
After shopping mini me & I picked up our handsome boy and headed to wal mart for groceries. I just love these two.
Ryan bought me these pretty tulips at wal mart. Ok, maybe I bought them, but it was his $ so technically he did, right? :)
Olivia's school pictures came in. These are so cute. School pictures are so expensive, and I don't display them in my house so I just keep the proofs. These were hard not to buy.
Olivia's hair has gotten so long. If it's not up somehow it looks dirty, and tangled. I think she looks adorable in pig tails. I think she likes them too. She was having fun during her iPhone photo shoot. 
Wednesday we went to open gym at golden grips. We absolutely love golden grips. 
This girl could swing all day. She told me she was Spider-Man? 
That's been our life lately. If you follow me on IG you've probably already seen these. Since it's Thursday I thought I would throw in a few tbt pics. I had a few cute ones pop up on my timehop. 
Watermelon photo shoot in the backyard. 
He had bronchitis and you would have never known. 
She had the cutest rat tail. How could this have been comfortable? I moved her after I took a picture. 
My SIL took this picture of C in the bluebonnets before I had a good camera. I still have it hanging in the house. So cute. That's our life lately with some throwbacks. Happy Thursday. 





No comments :

Post a Comment