Pages



7/27/15

And then she was 4

So yesterday, my baby, turned 4.
I was a little sad. I love watching my kids grow, and learn new things, become more independent, but she's my last baby I will ever have. Her turning 4 means I only have a year left at home with her before she is off to Kindergarten. What am I going to do without my little sidekick around?
She made me feel better when she said, "it's okay mom I still have wittle feets!" The cutest wittle feets!
We kicked off her birthday with Cinnamon roll waffles for breakfast. Yum!
After breakfast my favorite neighbor brought over a little gift for the birthday girl. She loves her Mrs. Brenda. 
She got her the cutest singing birds. You can even tell them what to say and they repeat it back in a bird voice.
Olivia and I ran a few errands then went and had a birthday lunch at Flying fish. She had been requesting pappasitos all week, then last minute changed her mind. Girl wanted her some fried shrimp. 
After lunch we went by to see lolly and pops (I didn't get a picture) then headed out to the lake.
Some of our best friends came with us. These kids have been friends since birth. We love them!
The best part about the boat is getting to jump off one million times.
After lots of swimming, wake boarding, and wake surfing we headed in.
She told daddy she was driving us home.
We got home, took showers, ate pizza, and finally had cake & presents.
I love how her cake turned out. (ignore the dark pic, I didn't feel like editing)

 We signed her up to play soccer again as part of her birthday gift, and I found these cute little work out clothes for her to wear at practice.
 Baby girl had a great birthday, and is loving being 4. She said thank you to everyone who called, left text messages, fb comments, face timed. She felt the love. 

No comments :

Post a Comment