Pages



8/21/15

Friday Favorites

It's Friday Favorites time again with Andrea, Narci, and Erika.
 
Earlier last month Ryan's little cousin was in town and wanted to take some pictures of the kids. I thought it was a good opportunity for me to jump in a few of them. I'm so glad I did, I love how they turned out. Kennedy is building up her photography portfolio and hasn't started the editing phase of her photography just yet, so I edited these. I love Kennedy's style, she has true talent, and will make an amazing photographer. She even taught me a few things. Here's a look at some of my favorites.
 

 











Thank you so much Kennedy for taking these pictures. We love them!
 
Today is my nephews second birthday. Happy Birthday, Baby Cam. We love you. Maybe by the time you're 3 we won't be calling you baby Cam anymore. Ha!
 
 
My first baby is going to 2nd grade on Monday. I'm still in shock he's old enough for second grade!!!
 
 
That's it for my Friday favorites this week. Short, and sweet. If you're stopping by from the link up, thank you, and I hope you choose to follow along. You can also follow me on IG, and FB Hope you all have a fab weekend! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment