Pages



7/23/13

Carson is 5!

         How is my little man 5??? 
I made him pancakes and bacon for his birthday breakfast. After breakfast we took Olivia to Lolly's so we could go see a movie.
Carson and Shasta share a birthday. Shasta was giving her nephew a birthday hug.
          On our way to see smurfs 2.
My mom works in the film industry so we get to see some movies before they come out. This made for a fun free birthday treat. After the movie we picked up Olivia and headed home so Carson could open his presents.
The only thing he asked for was an alarm clock. Not even a fancy one, just a red alarm clock. 
Who knew how much a red alarm clock could mean to a little boy. Ha!
We surprised him with an iPod touch. My mom split the cost of it with us. I had no intentions of buying a brand new one, but I found a brand new one on Craigslist for a great price. 
    Yay! No more stealing my iPhone! After presents we headed to eat a birthday dinner.
All day we had been asking him what he wants for his birthday dinner. He kept telling us long John silvers. We love long johns, but we didn't really want to take him there for his birthday. His second choice was joe willys, so joe willys is where we went.
After our delicious dinner we came home for cake.
Happy birthday Carson. We love you so much and are so glad we are your parents. You make us so proud!

No comments :

Post a Comment