Pages



3/17/14

Where paci go?

Saturday night Olivia lost her paci somewhere inside the house. This has been a huge blessing for me! I've been wanting to take it away since she turned 2. (She has only had it nap & bed time since then) She was looking all around for it saying, "paci, where are you?" In her sweetest little voice. 
After about thirty minutes of looking she finally gave in to going to bed with her barbies. She wasn't too thrilled about it, but she did it. She really didn't fuss as much as I thought, just was being a pouty pants. I think she thought we could go to the store and I would buy her more. She was saying, "go to target, get more pacis."
The only time she really cried for it was at nap time yesterday. It only lasted about 30 minutes, not too terrible. Olivia still asks for it, but I just tell her its gone, she's a big girl now. So, now I'm on the hunt for a lost paci in the house. I feel like my baby isn't so much a baby anymore. She potty trained herself in a day a couple weeks ago, and now she's paci free. I'm proud of her, but also having a hard time that my last baby I will ever have is growing up!

No comments :

Post a Comment