Pages



2/25/15

Ski trip day 1

The first morning we were there Lauren & I took ski lessons. I had been skiing one other time but never took lessons and was awful. 
It was a 2 hour class and the longest 2 hours of my life. When we first started my calves were killing me they felt like they were staying flexed in my boots. I ended up having to get different boots. I was good to go after that. 
While I was changing boots  I snapped a pic of Lauren in the class. 😜 the class felt like a lifetime and we did great. I was hesitant to do the lift and bunny slope still, so after lunch Lauren and I took a private lesson. I highly, highly, highly recommend private lessons. Our instructor was phenomenal by the end of the hour I was using the ski lift and going down the bunny slope without fear. 
When we got back to our cabin these deer were all over the place. Ryan & I were lazy this night. We went to the grocery store and got a few things for sandwiches, took showers, and watched tv. I think we were asleep by 9. I wanted to rest up for my next day of bunny slope action. 

No comments :

Post a Comment