Pages



3/15/15

Play dates, painting, & 6 Flags

This week was Spring break. Yay for sleeping in! Since we weren't going out of town I made sure we did a little something everyday. 
Monday was rainy and there wasn't any movies out worth seeing, so Carson invited his friend Julian over to come play. 
Tuesday we met up with our friends Mary, Addy, and Kason for breakfast at CFA. 
We're so thankful for these friends. 
Afterwards we took my filthy car for a bath. 
On Wednesday we took our sweet boy to 6 flags for the first time. We had so much fun. 
We really enjoyed our time with him. We just can't get over him turning 7 in a few months! We love you Carson Ray! 
Thursday we loaded up in Aunt Katy's car and headed to Klyde Warren park in Downtown Dallas. Carson was reading a book to Pearson in the car.
We kind of chose a busy day to go unknowingly. Jeff Gordon had an appearance down there, so it was a little extra busy. 
Mary and her kids also met us down there. Despite the business we had a great time. I really like going just to eat off the food trucks. 
Friday we kept it low key. It was raining again. I had a couple errands to run so we took a trip to Braums for their afternoon snack. 

I think for not going anywhere we had a great Spring a Break! In between all of the fun I started a little bedroom makeover. Here's a little sneak peek. 
I'm about 90% done painting all of the furniture. I just need to get some new knobs, and redecorate my walls. I'm loving how it's all coming together! 

No comments :

Post a Comment