Pages



10/7/13

Our star student

Last week I went to eat lunch with Carson at school. His teacher pulled me aside to let me know he would be receiving an award on Friday.
After I dropped him off at school I went in to save some seats close to the stage to make sure we would be able to get good pictures.
Before the assembly. He didn't know he was getting an award.
Carson was excited daddy came.
Waiting on stage for all the other star students to be called.
Carson's teacher, Mrs. Scherer. She told him he got the award because he always uses his manners.
(His name was misspelled, but it's fixed now)

Carson we are so proud of you. We love that you love going to school, and love your teachers, and friends. You are such a sweet little boy with such a loving heart. Keep it up!!



No comments :

Post a Comment